Marketing & Programming Coordinator
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Marketing & Programming Coordinator
We are looking for a creative team player who works well in a fast-paced and changing environment to join our Partnerships team as a Marketing & Programming Coordinator. In this role, you’ll assist with program development, webmaster tasks and marketing duties to support the initiatives of the Partnerships department and the Insurance Thought Leadership (ITL) brand. If you’re eager to join a collaborative team, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll do:
- Assist with the development, and execution of content programming, including sponsored content, thought leadership publications, webinars, live events, etc.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of email marketing, social and website marketing & upkeep.
- Work closely with Business Unit Marketing team and Business Unit owners on marketing campaign implementation.
- Act as “Webmaster” updating content on a variety of brand websites, including ITL.
- Create, deploy, and track performance of HTML emails.
- Create, post, and track social media campaigns.
- Draft marketing materials as assigned, including flyers, emails, and social posts.
- Responsible for data entry, reporting and various admin tasks in support of the partnerships team, including marketing performance, customer database updates and finance tracking.
- Assist with process improvement initiatives and departmental documentation.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of email and social marketing trends and best practices.
- Collaborate with various levels of clients and customers (both internally and externally) to accomplish goals and objectives.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in marketing or communications, business field.
- Experience in or willingness to learn new systems required (Salesforce, WordPress, Mailchimp, Drupal).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), general office technology and knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Digital marketing savvy, including experience with paid digital media
- Experience with HTML emails and platforms (i.e., MailChimp, HubSpot or others)
- Social media management skills (experience with social platform such as Sprout Social, Canva, Hoot Suite a plus)
- Must possess strong writing skills.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- On our Malvern campus: Free lunch every day when working on campus, onsite fitness center, and a beautiful 1.25 mile walking path!