Digital Marketing Associate
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes were named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Digital Marketing Associate
Focused on implementing persona-based journey marketing programs to grow The Institutes core risk management and insurance education products, the Digital Marketing Associate role is perfect for a data-driven, innovative, professional who understands the value of continuity marketing from capturing, converting and retaining a student. Day-to-day you’ll work with stakeholders and colleagues across the organization to drive growth in new student lead capture and conversion, as well as on the development and implementation of digital marketing tactics focused on capturing, converting and nurturing leads through data driven email marketing, social media marketing, landing page creation, and eCommerce support. It’s an exciting time at The Institutes as our business continues to transform—if you’re confident your experience is a match, we’d love to speak with you!
- Manage website content in the Drupal CMS, making page updates for SEO optimization, campaign promotion, and general additions and changes.
- Manage The Institutes’ social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Work with a third-party social agency to manage social media content and scheduling platform while acting as a liaison between departments to ensure social media objectives are met.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and third-party social agency on the creation of annual social media strategies.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager and eCommerce Analyst to evaluate lead flow from digital marketing campaigns and social channels to support conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Collaborate with the Content Management Team to develop and make suggestions on content for active social channels.
- Assist in the monitoring, analyzing, and delivery of social media analytics reports to determine the effectiveness and adjust and optimize where needed.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with lead generation strategy execution with a focus on HubSpot email development and optimization.
- Implement a plan to ramp up the creation and posting of videos on social channels, including a strategy specific to YouTube including student testimonials.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns to impact KPIs.
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and propose new ideas to the team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (focus in Marketing or Marketing Communications preferred or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 2 years in a marketing or digital marketing role required.
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing initiatives such as Digital Media, Social Media Management, SEO, Paid Advertising, and Video Content Marketing.
- General understanding of reviewing Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Understands and can explain customer experience (CX) and user experience (UX).
- Experience working with third-parting digital marketing agencies.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- On our Malvern campus: Free lunch every day when working on campus, onsite fitness center, and a beautiful 1.25 mile walking path!
Role is hybrid with at least two days each week in the office. Candidates should be able to commute to Malvern, PA at least two days per week.