About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization headquartered in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2023, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the eighth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
The Content Coordinator reports directly to the Director, Knowledge Deliver, and supports the creation and maintenance of programming and tracking of course offerings. This position also aids in the maintenance of the team’s long-term programming materials. The Content Coordinator will organize, support, and help to evolve our programming team and learning options.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Programming Specialists, Community Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other stakeholders to create webinars, State Specific content, the relaunch of CLM Virtual Seminars and support live event content creation and delivery.
- Collaborate with potential SMEs and instructors on content design to ensure quality educational experiences for participants in CLM conferences and events, virtual instructor led training and on-demand offerings.
- Create, maintain, and coordinate ongoing content materials as well as collaborating on the team’s CE/CLE tracking.
- Aid in the coordination and maintenance of long-term programming planning materials.
- Manage project-related files by ensuring all necessary materials are current, filled correctly, and stored.
- Maintain team timelines to ensure all projects are delivered on-time.
- Support the content team in maximizing content opportunities across different delivery modalities to identify opportunities for repurposing offerings.
- Coordinate CLM Virtual Seminar and Webinar schedules including instructor management, monitoring program delivery, participant tracking, CE/CLE rosters.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Critical and Analytical Thinking: Able to identify, observe, and analyze a problem and data. Thinks objectively and identifies ways to create a solution based on the facts collected. Ability to think strategically and identify problems and logically generate ideas in approaching resolution. Possesses the skills to formulate sound business questions and pursue insights.
- Project Management: Manages resources to bring about the successful completion of a specific project. This can include initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the project either independently or within a team.
- Time Management: Must be highly self-motivated and demonstrate a high sense of urgency and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment. Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational and follow up skills
- Relationship Building: Exceptional People Skills. Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships across the industry
- Communication: Exceptional oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally. Ability to present information and respond to questions professionally and effectively, conversationally and in written communications to maintain proper workflow, expectations, and deliverables across projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- Associate or Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2+ years of full-time work experience.
- Prior experience developing and delivering educational content for virtual, in-person and self-paced learning preferred
- Project management experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), general office technology and knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a collaborative and customer service-oriented environment at a fast pace.
- Experience working with internal teams and/or external groups to effectively coordinate and complete complex projects within strict timeframes.
- General understanding of the insurance industry with emphasis on claims resolution and litigation management is a plus.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage