Client Relationship Manager
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes has been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes were named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Client Relationship Manager
We are actively seeking a self-motivated individual with a positive and proactive sales mentality to join our Sales team as a Client Relationship Manager. The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for supporting and building customer relations while serving as the central point of contact on assigned accounts. If you have strong customer service skills and are looking to join a culture-driven team, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Provides sales support to corporate customer accounts as a primary daily point of contact for assigned customer organizations, maintaining service level standards as established by the VP of Sales.
- Understands and supports corporate customer strategies from a corporate sales perspective.
- Provides feedback to the sales team regarding ways to improve the corporate customer experience and relationship and to expand The Institute's sales footprint at customer organizations.
- Manage Key People within the system (SIMMS) and the corresponding email list.
- Proactively identifies and refers Sales Opportunities and Leads to SAE for follow-through.
- Provides sales support for the SAE team upon request for corporate customer sales efforts including customer report generation.
- Acts as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Enterprise Research, and Customer Success teams.
- Uses the SalesForce CRM platform to manage workflow, and document Accounts, and Opportunities.
- Attends Quarterly Account reviews as needed
- Billable Account set up: Create corporate non-bill accounts in SIMMs for AR to turn into billable accounts.
- Assist in LMS Integration – i.e.: Form completion; enter Case in SF and IT ticket for integration
- Handle incoming requests for assistance for the LMS Support email box.
- Attend industry trade shows, and education fairs as needed to support SAE
- Merge unknown accounts into the proper corporate account daily.
- Assist in LMS troubleshooting with internal team and clients, through LMS email inbox.
- 1-2 years of Account Management experience required.
- B2B customer sales experience is strongly preferred.
- A High School diploma is required. College degree or related work experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (including Word and intermediate to advanced Excel skills) and e-mail (Outlook) software; familiarity with the internet; understanding of proprietary database systems such as Tableau.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Professional demeanor in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a team environment and build relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-task sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on increasing levels of responsibilities.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick, and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- On our Malvern campus: Free lunch every day when working on campus, an onsite fitness center, and a beautiful 1.25-mile walking path!
The role is hybrid with at least two days each week in the office. Candidates should be able to commute to Malvern, PA at least two days per week.