Senior Integration Engineer
Senior Integration Engineer
Location: San Francisco
The Climate Corporation is revolutionizing the agriculture industry with a platform and products that help the world’s farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools. As an Integration Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering business solutions to our Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance and Support Teams. In this role, you will work alongside Solution Architects and Technical Architects to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead the integration of business processes across various systems. Both Internal systems and external vendors.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Participate in key meetings with clients and vendors including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support.
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed.
- Present solution options to customers, evaluating the pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization.
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping.
- 2-3+ years of experience with Boomi, Mulesoft, or similar integration tools
- 5+ years overall work experience
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies.
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Bachelor’s Degree required (in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred).
- Expertise with Salesforce.com inbound and outbound integration capabilities: SOAP and REST based web services, Outbound Messaging, and Queueable Apex, Platform Events, Salesforce Connect, Streaming API.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference