The Climate Corporation is seeking a Business Analyst to partner and collaborate across Commercial Operations, Enablement and Data Analytics to support the execution of our commercial strategies and the development of in-depth analytics supporting key stakeholders. The Business Analyst relies highly on building strong relationships and working cross-functionally with commercial and technical teams to constantly evolve the roadmap of data availability, accuracy, and business reporting. The successful candidate will be part of the Climate’s Global Business Operations team and will act as a liaison with Customer Success & Product Support to guarantee information and reporting flow. In addition, as a Business Analyst this role is responsible for providing insights and fulfilling ad-hoc data requests supporting our global operations. If you are someone that is passionate about innovation and excited about being a key contributor to building a sustainable business, The Climate Corporation would love to talk to you!
What You Will Do:
- Partner with Data Analytics and Enablement in all maintenance and development of new reporting and analysis tools and data ingest from critical systems (Salesforce, Portal, Talkdesk, Looker, JIRA,etc.). Responsible for the diagnosis, monitoring and highlight any gaps in process and critical systems in coordination with key stakeholders. Go-to member of Global Operations Strategy with responsibility to document critical business reporting rules.
- Proactively support master data efforts and lead data ingestion and analysis from critical source systems such as Salesforce / TalkDesk / LiveChat into Looker in partnership with Data Analytics & Engineering, becoming expert in Looker and Lookml, supporting for critical operational metrics including but not limited to paid users, activation & on-boarding steps, sales & dealer hierarchy, etc.
- Utilize state-of-the-art visualization tools to transition high maintenance/manual reports into efficient, easily accessible, visually appealing reports and dashboards.
- Works independently in heavy monitoring of critical Sales & Operations metrics to ensure completeness and accuracy. Collaborates within team and other internal stakeholders to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner and ensure root-cause analysis to prevent recurrent errors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or other relevant fields of study
- 3-5 years of experience in business oriented consulting type roles, with heavy exposure to transactional systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data Visualization
- Prior experience working with ERP systems (SAP, Salesforce) and data reporting tools (Tableau, Periscope, BW,) preferred. High exposure to heavy data oriented activities preferred
- Prior Sales Operation / Enablement experience a plus
- Intermediate Looker skills, or similar tool
- Ability to write basic SQL / Lookml and/or solid willingness to learn
- Extracting data from ERP systems and relational databases
- Data savvy with an intellectual curiosity to drill deep to uncover business drivers and can communicate insightful, actionable recommendations to senior leadership and business partners
- Highly organized, independent and self-motivated, committed to deliver consistent, accurate and high quality work product
- Strong critical thinking skills with an ability to clearly and concisely communicate key ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to curate the data and develop reports/dashboards to provide actionable insights
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hack-a-thons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference
https://youtu.be/c5TgbpE9UBI or visit https://climate.com/careers
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.