Senior Product Manager, Seed Advisor
Senior Product Manager, Seed Advisor
Location: St. Louis
The Climate Corporation is revolutionizing the agriculture industry with a platform and products that help the world’s farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools. We have a unique opportunity for a Product Manager to join our team to help create the world’s largest digital agriculture platform and ecosystem to bring new innovation and product offerings to farmers and enterprises.
This role will be a critical part of The Climate Corporation’s Product team focus on digital ag seed products that deliver unique farmer value through seed selection, placement, and density recommendations.What You Will Do:
- Work with customers and subject matter experts to identify customer needs
- Validate product concepts in the market and articulate a clear value proposition
- Understand strategic & competitive position of the Climate FieldView platform in the marketplace through customer interaction & market research specific to digital ag seed products
- Manage the entire product development process to deliver quality products to market
- Gather requirements by working with cross functional teams of Data Science, Product Managers, Product Marketing, Design Managers, Data Analytics, Program Managers, and Engineers
- Maintain close communication with commercial sales and customer support teams on product functionality to enable successful product commercialization
- Define, monitor and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and the user experience
- Coordinate with customer support to gauge user input & product issues to proactively address
- At least 4 years s/w PM experience and with a proven track record launching SaaS products
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- High attention to detail and ability to manage complex projects ensuring that both the high level goals are met and details are accurate
- Excellent design sense and ability to create simple, intuitive interfaces and products that users value
- Adaptability across all phases of product (or project) cycle from concept to launch
- Technical interest and aptitude that enables you to partner closely with engineers.
- Passion for diving deep in the data. SQL and/or experience using usage analytics to improve customer journey process.
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Excellent Product / UX intuition.
- Interest in experience with agriculture
- Intellectual curiosity and a proven ability to learn quickly
- Ability to drive towards a solution based on a defined problem
- Superior written and oral communication skills
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference