Lead Recruiter, Farmrise
Be the owner of talent of FarmRise required to create and support the technology stack in reaching hundreds of millions of users in the farming ecosystem :
- Acquisition: Work with business heads and hiring managers to recruit and hire as per FarmRise’s business demands in building a large, competitive, fast-paced, software engineering team in Bangalore.
- Retention: Partner with HRBP lead, business, leads and managers to ensure low attrition.
- Talent effectiveness and Culture: Define and drive the best environment and culture to create and nurture the right skill-set required to add value to hundreds of millions of smallholders.
- Talent team: Identify, build and manage a talent team comprising of internal and external partners to ensure hiring team readiness based on business needs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including building strong partnerships with hiring managers, developing strategic recruiting plans and job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing and closing candidates for positions in FarmRise.
- Evaluating skill level; managing offer process, including salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
- Ensuring hiring team readiness during the interview process and making sure that interviews are conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
- Innovating on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Working internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Developing client management and negotiation expertise.
- Sourcing candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Attending networking events such as user group meetings, happy hours, seminars, etc.
- Maintaining a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits.
- Building quality relationships with internal guests and external recruitment resources and agencies.
- Developing key talent and ensuring they are provided with experiences that enable development and retention.
- Mentoring talent acquisition team members as required.
Key working relations:
- With Business Head - To work on targets and key performance indicators to hire/recruit to meet the business needs. Working on strategic initiatives to build the right culture elements and external branding for FarmRise.
- With HRBP Lead - To work on a day-to-day basis to maintain the right culture in nurturing and enabling talent. Driving competency and skill levels to match industry leaders.
- With Climate Global Talent Acquisition Lead - To leverage any previous work done and explore new ways of working (both tactically and strategically) to solve talent issues for Climate in India.
- With Climate People org - To transition ways of working and maintain culture standards across Climate globally.
- With hiring managers - Defining competencies and skills required, ways of evaluating competencies (interviews among others) and developing specialists.
Qualifications and competencies:
- BA/BS in a related field (computer science/engineering, IT, electronics or information science)
- A management degree, preferably in a HR-related field
- 10+ years of Recruiting and People Operations experience working internally at top tier software companies with technical teams
- Prior internal recruiting or equivalent experience
- Service orientation to managers
- Proven experience delivering great results during a hiring ramp
- Networking - Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Experience leading teams or pods