Recruiter, R&D (Contract)
At The Climate Corporation, we build software that helps farmers increase their crop yields in a sustainable way. We have the most broadly adopted digitalAg platform on the market today and we plan to become the definitive data platform behind digital farming. We are looking for a mid-level recruiter to join us as we scale our team and the company. As a recruiter on our team, you will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including building strong partnerships with hiring managers, developing strategic recruiting plans and job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing candidates for positions in R&D. You will identify areas where the business and our recruiting processes or practices can evolve and help to craft and implement improvements. You will coach and train hiring managers and interviewers to ensure we are thoughtfully attracting, assessing and closing talent. You will participate in and help plan events and activities to help drive attraction, awareness and social media presence for Climate. We’re a small but mighty team looking to invest in someone and help grow their career along with our company.
What You Will Do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for our R&D organizations ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Evaluate skill level; manage offer process, including salary recommendations and negotiations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines.
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build a strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals, and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Ensure hiring team readiness during the interview process and make sure that interviews are conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
- Develop client management and negotiation expertise.
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with leading technology companies
- Basic understanding of Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Engineering, and/or Hardware Engineering and profiles
- Experience with sourcing and finding, engaging, activating and closing talent
- Experience utilizing a metrics-driven approach to recruiting
- Growth mindset with a constant curiosity for learning & problem solving
- Strong sense of urgency and passion to drive process
- Solid research skills
- Has built and actively maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Partners/consults with hiring managers well
- Solid client management skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- BA/BS in a related field
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Differencehttps://youtu.be/c5TgbpE9UBI or visit https://climate.com/careers
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.