Sr. Release Engineer- Build/Test
As the Release Engineer you will be responsible for keeping our build to release pipelines running, determining gaps and limitations in the current tools, design solutions, and partnering with engineering teams to deliver build and deployment automation; monitoring and reporting tools; generalized integration pipeline tools; and supporting services. Support Mobile by building, maintaining, and improving the CICD pipeline and tools using python OR ruby, scripting and Fastlane, with heavy emphasis on MacOS/iOS environment support experience, in order to:
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Determine and maintain the standards for the consistent iOS/OSX/Windows environments of the different development teams and their CI environments as new tools, versions, and hardware become available.
- Perform regular iOS/OSX/Windows maintenance, such as regular Admin regeneration of Distribution certificates and the deliverance of APNS certificates to the AWS Production environment or requested System changes on shared build hardware.
- Generally available for assistance and troubleshooting iOS/OSX/Windows pipeline, hardware, and environment issues, and very knowledgeable/experienced in iOS/OSX related issues such as generational code signing changes, the caching behaviors of compilers, usage of the CLI, etc.
- Maintain the MacOS hardware infrastructure for mobile CICD.
- Maintain the MacOS Enterprise/Development/Distribution certificates for MacOS hardware.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Mobile CICD environment, and Fastlane, as well as support from a GitLab admin perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree (four-year college or university) in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ year of experience in building CICD with tools like Jenkins, GitLab
- 3+ years of experience in building iOS/OSX applications and willingness to learn new platforms
- 3+ years of hardware management and OS configuration with Mac OS X
- Experience using cloud environment like AWS / GC / Azure nice to have
- Experience with configuration tooling such as Ansible, and very comfortable with hardware configuration via code.