Internal Communications Manager
The Manager of Internal Communications at The Climate Corporation will support the CEO Communications Partner and Internal Communications Lead in executing the Internal Communications strategy for Climate. This team member will work cross-functionally to develop and distribute compelling content to inform and engage employees to support recruitment and retention targets.
Collaborating closely with People Ops and other internal stakeholders, the Manager of Internal Communications will help drive employee ambassadorship and advocacy for the company and digital ag industry. This position will have a strong emphasis on storytelling -- helping establish and further Climate culture, cascade strategy to colleagues, profile employees and more.
What You Will Do:
Content and channel strategy
- Lead the advancement of employee engagement through thoughtful internal communications strategy development and compelling content creation.
- Lead the launch of BayerNet app (new, comprehensive, mobile-forward internal communications platform for Climate) with strategies, tactics and KPIs -- supported by agency partner.
- Identify internal content opportunities. Write, edit and publish proactive content. Serve as lead administrator for BayerNet.
- Manage day-to-day content opportunities and inquiries with business partners and leaders. Serve as key contact for all internal publishing and promotion.
- Help develop and implement strategic internal editorial calendar, complete with episodic content, executive visibility initiatives and Bayer communications cascades.
- Manage employee ambassador programs, employee social media guidelines cascades and internal industry education efforts.
Company All Hands management
- Manage content and logistics for all-company All Hands. Support CEO Communications Partner and Internal Communications Lead in senior executive alignment efforts.
- Help organize and execute Bayer Global Town Halls. Work closely with Bayer Internal Communications to ensure Climate is included in all important announcements.
Change management communications
- Serve as key Climate contact for Bayer integration activities. Stay closely connected with Bayer counterparts and ensure integration information is communicated to Climate colleagues.
- Lead materials development for company organizational restructures. Provide counsel to senior leadership on all projects with change management implications.
- Manage agency team and serve as day-to-day lead for internal communications. Help lead internal communications measurement and reporting process with agency partner.
- Five or more years of relevant experience in internal communications or related marketing field.
- Ability to operate within matrixed organization, managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Experience working cross-functionally and building relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong writing, content development, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of project management.
- Agency management experience.
- Agriculture and/or software company experience.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.