Master Data Management Lead (MDM)
As MDM lead you will help establish the Master Data Management (MDM) and Reference Data Management (RDM) processes, enabling Data Governance & Stewardship, Data Quality, and eliminating manual customizations in individual systems by providing standard integrations of master data.
An individual in this role is responsible for data profiling and mining to provide the business and project teams insights and recommendations to drive master data related decisions; including but not limited to continuous improvement through analytics, process design and improvement, report development and maintenance and research.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analyze varying stakeholder concerns, proactively working with diverse groups to address concerns and build consensus.
- Lead evaluation, selection, and implementation of MDM and RDM solutions that best meet our technical and business requirements.
- Establish standardized processes and procedures to manage reference data and master data.
- Work with the Application Development teams to implement data strategies, build data flows.
- At least 5 years of intensive hands-on experience in MDM design, development, support and operations using MDM suite of tools.
- Experience establishing standardized processes and procedures to manage master data.
- Strong understanding of Data modeling, profiling and mining.
- Experience in managing MDM stakeholder identification, requirements, quality thresholds.
- Experience working in the farming domain.
- Knowledge about SAP ERP and SAP MDG
- Contributor to open-source projects
- Experience speaking at conferences or meetups presenting on topics related to MDM.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference