Location: St. Louis(preferred) or San Francisco
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Business Analyst to work closely with the users of our various Enterprise Systems to develop and improve cross organization operational processes and systems implementations with a strong focus on Salesforce. In this role, you will work directly with all interested parties to document functional and technical requirements that meet business needs, provide creative solutions, as well as conduct analysis and define business cases related to the implementation of new solutions. You will have the opportunity to evaluate and conduct a detailed analysis of comparable solutions for various business teams. The role also entails performing Salesforce application configuration, including simple to complex workflows, roles and permissions, and defining and configuring applications to support data models and structures. You must have excellent business analysis, project management, and technical capabilities.
What You Will Do:
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process / use cases and user stories, writing requirements, building prototypes and leading business process discussions.
- Utilize a broad portfolio of technologies and ensure that they are all operating efficiently to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject-matter expert for solutions owned by the team.
- Administer and configure business systems such as SalesForce, NetSuite, and Boomi.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Create and maintain project plans, schedules, and other key documents that keep the project on track for successful execution and on-time delivery.
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all project stakeholders in a specific project area.
- Ability to transform business objective use cases to user story solutions consumable by an agile development team.
- Exposure to Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and Customer Support processes.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with enterprise system implementations, business analysis and solution architecture for global companies.
- 2 - 4 years experience with Salesforce.com platform, including administration, configuration and implementation experience required.
- Experience managing and delivering end user expectations.
- Self- starter who is able to work independently with minimal supervision. Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time appropriately.
- Prior experience working with business systems like Salesforce, Netsuite and data integration tools such as Boomi preferred.
- Work effectively with engineering teams.
- Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
- Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to executives.
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s DNA (Leave a Mark on the world; Inspire one another; Find the Possible in the Impossible, Innovate in all we do; Be Direct and Transparent).
- Salesforce.com certified administrator
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference