Specialist- Market & Customer Insights
The Climate Corporation’s mission is to help the world’s farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools. The Customer & Market Insights team is committed to fostering data-driven decision making and a steadfast customer focus. We do this by generating unique insights from a variety of data sources; marrying what customers say with what they do, allowing us to understand rational and emotional drivers of desired outcomes. Our work helps inform key decision makers and provides opportunity to work with both customers and stakeholders across the business. As part of the Market and Customer Insights team, you will help support business partners in designing and conducting primary research efforts globally, managing appropriate vendors, and being responsible for our market research library. We are looking for a candidate that has experience conducting market research and has a passion to help the business use that data to drive market positioning and product development.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to design, develop, and execute customer and market research initiatives.
- Carry out all aspects of customer research engagements with our own customers, including; project management, questionnaire design, data collection, and reporting.
- Engage with vendors to execute market studies for external research.
- Help support a global customer tracking study in partnership with regional business leaders.
- Develop and deliver insightful, actionable reports and other deliverables.
- Maintain research library for sharing across the organization.
- Ensure that we are not conducting duplicative work across the organization.
- Assist with adherence to market research budget for the organization.
- B.S. or B.A. in advertising, market research, social sciences, economics, marketing or related field; advanced degree a plus.
- 3-5 years of hands-on research experience either on the client and/or supplier side.
- Project management experience - ability to keep stakeholders informed and projects moving to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to digest insights and work with business partners to develop actionable recommendations.
- Passion for using data to drive decisions.
- Experience with Qualtrics
- Experience working with attitudinal, behavioral, and transactional data to derive insights.
- Experience across a variety of primary custom research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.