Systems Engineer / Endpoint
As a Systems Engineer at The Climate Corporation, you will be a part of a team that focuses on administering and engineering endpoint IT solutions in an enterprise environment.
What You Will Do:
- Drive cross functional business and technical requirements for global Enterprise Endpoints. Own end to end engineering, delivery, and operation of implemented solutions.
- Develop and implement guidelines for the deployment and management of systems and software.
- Provide architectural input and engineering strategies to ensure system scalability, availability, and functionality.
- Evaluate and recommend new software platforms and services
- Monitor production environments, troubleshoot incidents (both hardware and software problems)
- Create/maintain documentation of application environments (diagrams, procedures, etc.)
- Implement changes during off hours maintenance windows
- Troubleshoot system and application issues
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Cross train team members
- 3+ years implementing and supporting Enterprise Endpoint device management systems (macOS & Win 10) in areas of, imaging, patch deployment, application deployment, anti-virus (utilizing JAMF, SCCM)
- 1+ years Mobile device and application management administration (JAMF, Workspace1, MobileIron, GSuite, Slack, Github, Atlassian Suite)
- Experience with 1 or more scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Understanding of different protocols and services (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP, IPTables)
- S. degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of managing and maintaining enterprise endpoint device management systems (macOS and Windows 10) primarily with JAMF and SCCM technologies.
- 1+ years experience working with internal and cloud based applications,
- Ability to support multiple locations
- Ability to automate normal, repetitive system administration tasks. (Bash, shell, powershell scripting - preferred but not limited too)
- Ability and demonstrated talent in avoiding or minimizing business impact despite existing technical challenges.
- Ability to quickly learn and train on new or unfamiliar technology
- Experience in documentation as well as creating and maintaining SOPs, maintenance plans, systems diagrams, platform and configuration standards, etc
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent