Senior Product Manager, Reporting and Analytics
Senior Product Manager – Reporting and Analytics
Climate LLC is revolutionizing the agriculture industry with its Digital Farming Platform and products that help the world’s farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools. We have a unique opportunity for a global product manager to join our team to help create the world’s largest digital agriculture platform and ecosystem to bring new innovation and product offerings to farmers and enterprises.
The role of the Senior Product Manager is to develop User Engagement and Product Performance metrics. In this position you will be responsible for the design, roadmap, standards definitions, maintenance, and support of reporting solutions.
What You Will Do:● Develop key product performance metrics in collaboration with Commercial, Operations and other key stakeholders
● Design and develop user engagement reports for Product and Design Leadership to identify product areas that need improvement
● Work with data analytics and engineering team to implement these metrics & reports
● Identify trends using customer data and help guide prioritization of strategy, tactics, investments, product features and other decision making
● Communicate analysis and insights to cross functional teams (global + regional) to drive action
Basic Qualifications:● BA/BS degree in a technical field, such as Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related field
● 5+ years of experience in Product Management or software development
● Experience in data, insights, analytics and reporting
Preferred Qualifications:● Experience in programming SQL queries and report building
● Experience with visualization tools such as, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
● BI and Data Warehouse operating environments and related technologies
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Climate, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].