Technical Sourcer: R&D (Contract)
At The Climate Corporation, we build software that helps farmers increase their crop yields in a sustainable way. We have the most broadly adopted digitalAg platform on the market today and we plan to become the definitive data platform behind digital farming. We are looking for a mid-level recruiter to join us as we scale our team and the company. As a Technical Sourcer you will proactively identify, assess and invite top R&D talent to engage and interview with us. As a member of our team you'll work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent. We see our research and sourcing team as a strategic asset that drives our passive candidate pipeline for talent and enables us to fill our highest priority roles with the best talent in the industry. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us. Come join us and help us create the future of sustainable farming.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and screen candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact pipeline areas
- Effective communicate Climate’s culture, mission, and strategy in the developing digital Agricultural space
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Preferably 1+ year data science recruiting experience
- Proven ability to source and identify technical talent
- Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes identifying role matches
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to dive deeply into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Sound candidate engagement approach with the ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open-source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.