Global Operations Strategy Lead
The Climate Global Operations Strategy Lead is a critical member of the Global Business Operations Team, and is charged with: driving customer success business strategies using data, leading the development, deployment, and adoption of our global business planning tools used to uncover insights and measure performance through the Climate operating cycle. The role will partner closely with key functions to develop and execute our commercial operations business review cadence including Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, and our Bayer stakeholders. In addition, you will be expected to drive our key business initiatives for each global region, to develop innovative new tools and processes (collaborating with the Data Analytics, Eng, and Product team), and to deliver insights and analysis to accelerate delivery of key business initiatives. This role reports to the Global Business Operations Lead.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team responsible for driving new enabling technologies and for delivering sales performance management, goal development and business planning tools via standardized and ad-hoc reporting to a variety of business stakeholders, including Climate & Bayer leadership at Senior, Regional and Territory levels.
- Serve as critical liaison with our Data Analytics, Engineering, and Product teams to drive new enabling technologies that ensure our global business performance management solutions incorporate a comprehensive and accurate view focused on customer acquisition, activation, onboarding, and engagement. You will lead a team of analysts focused on enabling the different commercial teams through critical business performance management and insights utilizing a combination of data visualization, standard reporting, in-depth analysis, and captivating presentations.
- Proactively identify company wide opportunities, influence stakeholders, and build global projects including systems and process reinforcement via Salesforce and Looker, lead generation, and implementation of new tools and processes.
- Partner with critical stakeholders in global expansion of Climate’s platform, ensuring success of Business Operations deployment internationally.
- Ensure collaboration with Data Analytics, Engineering and Product to ensure evergreen maintenance of Sales Performance metrics in observance of business evolution.
- Lead on high priority business and sales initiatives, including org structure, goal setting, customer success, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and annual strategic planning. Contribute to sales incentive comp design and administration.
- Oversee the annual Sales Goal development and Account Business Planning process in alignment with budget targets. Drive development and strategic deployment of a variety of Sales enablement tools, including grower leads, customer portfolios.
- Drive Strategic Accounts success and adoption by providing overall support to operational counterparts and account leadership both internally and externally.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration to ensure stakeholder needs are met; lead team efforts with stakeholders leveraging multiple channels to ensure TCC processes are understood and observed, while providing continuous support to key accounts efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or other relevant fields of study.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce,
- Experience with data warehouse and data visualization tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Experience extracting and and analyzing large quantities of data.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Forward thinker, ready to drive the team to bring new ideas, tools, and analytics.
- Proven analytical experience building business performance reporting, portfolio analysis, and roadmap reviews.
- Solid experience in Ag commercial operations with focus on performance measurement and tactical execution. Critical understanding of Bayer and Climate go-to-market approach.
- +10 years of professional experience of increasing responsibility with some people management experience.
- Proven ability to use data and analysis to track business performance and inform business decision making. Experienced delivering message to all levels of leadership.
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously; highly effective organizational skills.
- Self-directed with strong initiative with excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Differencehttps://youtu.be/c5TgbpE9UBI or visit https://climate.com/careers