Talent Operations Coordinator (Contract)
The Climate Corporation is growing rapidly and this is an exciting role where you can have an impact on helping us create a truly unique organization. You'll work closely with our recruiting team to help scale the company. This person will serve as an integral partner in building candidate relationships; providing an excellent candidate experience from application to hire, and managing relationships with hiring managers and teams across the business. You are passionate about owning an incredible candidate experience for every Climate Corporation applicant. You love building good processes and never let anything fall through the cracks.
If you are a highly-organized creative problem solver, an excellent communicator, and manage change with ease and joy, this is a great opportunity for you.
What You Will Do:
This responsibilities of this role will include detailed scheduling and broader Recruiting and Human Resources responsibilities.
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of onsite and video interns with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Greet candidates onsite and ensure a positive interview experience
- Arrange candidate travel
- Compose and send offer letters
- Prepare offer packets
- Act as a liaison between candidates and recruiters/hiring managers
- Assist with other projects as needed (examples include assisting with University Recruiting career fairs, attending tech meetups, and planning People Ops team outings)
- 6+ months of administrative work experience, preferably in Human Resources or Recruiting
- Experience building a great candidate or customer experience
- Google Suite experience.
- BA/BS in a relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with experience succeeding in a fast-paced environment. Your to-do list is always up to date. When a task is given to you, it will be executed.
- Detail-oriented; must ensure a high level of accuracy
- People love to come talk to you! You feel completely comfortable interacting with people through all parts of the organization, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. Ability to motivate and inspire.