Director, Digital Product Marketing
Director, Digital Product Marketing
Climate’s mission is to help the world’s farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools. The Director of Engagement Marketing will drive commercial excellence in the areas of global customer focus, leading the team to generate unique customer insights and translate those into customer engagement actions. You will influence stakeholders around the globe to elevate data and analytics-based customer engagement decisions at Climate. This person should have a passion to help the business use data to drive market positioning, product development, and product engagement strategies.
Purpose: Leveraging the latest practices in engagement marketing including; content, multi-channel marketing (email, in-app push notifications, etc.), and data analytics to drive higher retention and use of Climate’s leading farmer software Climate FieldView.
- Develop a global engagement plan by customer segment
- Lead customer marketing automation communications that deepen our customer relationships and drive higher engagement, retention, and reduce churn across the customer journey by understanding customer insights.
- Ensure content resonates with customer segments through rigorous market research, customer experience analytics and developing appropriate channels to drive product engagement goals.
- Lead global teams to leverage data insights to reach regional engagement goals, Lead development of analytics to help understand customer segments; drive alignment cross-functionally to jointly create priorities for targeted messaging to support field sales activities.
- Create and deliver customer analytics and engagement marketing strategies leveraging Global tools that can be implemented regionally to drive business strategy.
- Collaborate with team to distill data, develop insights, and inform cross-functional business partners at Climate and Bayer.
- Lead team in managing global marketing technology stack including maintenance of existing tools with Data Engineering and Product Engineering, identifying new tools, building a roadmap for future capabilities and creating connections (where appropriate) with other cross-functional partners’ tools.
- Recruit, develop, and retain strong team of customer engagement and insight managers on direct team and in regional teams.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar degree
- 10+ years in marketing, product management or similar experiences
- Relevant experience in customer insights, use of customer analytics and customer marketing
- Demonstrated collaborative and influence skills with global teams
- Ability to develop strong relationships and networks
- Strategic thinking, ability to articulate and drive a vision and purpose
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix
- Passion for using data to drive decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Experience working with attitudinal, behavioral, and transactional data to derive insights.
- Experience working with data analytics and engineering resources to integrate and ingest data into a central warehouse and establish automated data flow processes.
- Experience in driving customer engagement in software.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
- We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Climate LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]