Customer Success Specialist
As a key member of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Success Specialist will work directly with Climate FieldView customers through direct and indirect interactions and deliver a high standard of service. The CSS will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success with Climate FieldView by providing customers onboarding guidance, usage/adoption recommendations, data ingest assistance and training on Climate FieldView platform features. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, engagement, retention, and expansion of the Climate Corporation footprint. It is the CSS’s job to represent The Climate Corporation to our constituents and to ensure that we deliver on our commitments to our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Drive early success for our new customers and ensure a positive and productive start to a long relationship through specific proactive outbound efforts: account setup, data management, customer onboarding
- Gain proficiency in all Climate FieldView product functionality, learn features, benefits and how they add value to our customers operation
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the Climate FieldView platform
- Proactively coach and guide customers to engage in Climate FieldView products along the customer journey that enable them to succeed with the platform
- Provide 1:1 training on new features to customer base to ensure product adoption
- Identify at risk accounts with the goal to minimize monthly and annual churn rates
- Identify opportunities to improve/optimize Customer Success operations and tools
- Log all inbound and outbound inquiries in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting of volume and documentation of issues.
- Keep all team documentation and reference materials up to date.
- Follow escalation procedures when necessary
- Represent Climate Corporation to our customers in a professional manner consistent with our brand
- Help with Technical Product Support during planting and harvest seasons
- BA/BS Degree required
- First hand experience in ag industry with farming practices, equipment, and digital ag platforms
- 2+ years customer support and/or account management experience
- Prior experience in customer support increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for customer interactions and service
- Organized, detail-oriented individual with ability to multi-task, maintain accuracy of information, and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Strong interest in agriculture and desire to bring improved productivity and value to farmers
- Ability to build strong relationships over the phone
- Limited travel required
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.