Regional Account Advisor
This role serves as the main point of contact across a variety of business and operational facets of the Climate sales life-cycle. An RAA provides this support primarily via the phone, email and chat queues.
What You Will Do:
- Assisting Climate Business Managers and dealers with account management requests.
- Ensure customer master data integrity across assigned accounts, ensuring that all hierarchies are documented accurately and maintained efficiently.
- Facilitate the gathering of pertinent financial documents to be used for all billing and commission purposes; follow up on unpaid orders as necessary.
- Facilitate processing of PPI and refund submissions per dealer or CBM request, in accordance with established policies.
- Possess the ability to identify process improvements and identify more efficient ways to accomplish personal and team goals and then sharing successful ideas with others.
- Log all inbound and outbound inquiries in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting.
- Provide timely resolution and follow-up to CBMs and dealers contacts
- Keep team documentation and reference material current and follow escalation procedures when necessary.
- Knowledgeable about all Climate products, features and current offerings.
- Become a subject matter expert for a specific area of focus that pertains to the role. Train other current and new employees as necessary, while engaging with key stakeholders and contributing to process improvement efforts.
- Minimum of 2-4 years sales support and/or account management experience
- BA/BS Degree required
- Agronomic knowledge a plus but not required
- Sales, business or marketing experience is a plus
- Self-directed with strong initiative
- Excellent verbal, written and phone communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task skills
- Able to work well with cross-functional teams
- Proven follow up skills and drive to provide high-level service
- Ability to work as early as 7am and/or as late as 6pm
We offer the opportunity to join a high-powered team with a great company culture, solving a big real-world problem. Our team is composed of some of the brightest interdisciplinary minds in the industry. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being use
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference
https://youtu.be/c5TgbpE9UBI or visit https://climate.com/careers
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.