Intern: Product, New Products (Summer 2020)
The Climate Corporation seeks an Intern on the Product Management team to research, discover, and test new concepts in support of the FieldView Web product. You will work closely with Product, Design, Engineering, and Commercial to ensure the product we deliver exceeds our customer expectations. If you are someone that is passionate about innovation and excited about being a key contributor to building a sustainable business, The Climate Corporation would love to talk to you!
What You Will Do:
- Be actively involved in building a product our customers love
- Conduct user testing and research with customers in order to deeply understand customer pain points
- Work with the Engineering team to come up with innovative ways to solve customer problems
- Collaborate across Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Sales to validate product concepts and develop a go-to-market strategy
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to maximize the effectiveness of a solution
- Contribute to Product Roadmap and be the voice of the customer
- Develop a deep understanding of the Climate FieldView Application
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in agriculture, agriculture business, agriculture technology, or business
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills. Show us how you use data to make the right decisions and solve customer problems
- Excellent communicator and storyteller who can quickly get up to speed on our customers and develop concise and compelling products for them.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage a complex product ensuring that high level goals are met.
- Passionate about agriculture and new technologies in the agriculture space
- Experiencing in using and understanding data to improve customer journey process.
- Excellent Product / UX intuition. Show us what you worked on and how it impacts the people who use it.
- Familiarity with agriculture driven product concepts and their applications
- Ability to stay focused and execute in a fast paced environment with lots of change, and identify problems and solutions on your own.
What We Offer:
Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with a diverse set of top engineers, agronomists, and statisticians working together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
- We offer competitive pay and perks.
- We provide meals and a large assortment of snacks and drinks to get you through the day.
- You’ll get 1:1 mentoring from a talented and motivated employee on your team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on real projects with experienced employees and have a direct impact on the company. (Our internships are not summer camp!)
- You’ll have the amazing opportunity to participate in one of our Biotechnology Tours where you get out of the office and into the field (literally) with agents and farmers.
- You’ll work in an award winning office with smart designs, large common areas and open floor plans that fuel collaboration.
- You’ll attend various company sponsored events, activities and off-sites - we make sure interns are having fun!
- We regularly host meet-up groups and tech-talks and encourage participation in relevant workshops and conferences
- You’ll have the opportunity to interact with key executives and leadership.
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.