Human Resources Business Partner
The role of an HR Business Partner is to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the leadership team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on People and Organizational topics. You’ll be helping to define and champion Climate’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organization. Whether coaching your clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs to develop our teams, think of new and creative solutions, using data when possible, be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. As a core part of this hands-on work, you will be partnering to develop and roll out programs to support employees, including compensation, feedback, and talent programs.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions.
- Consult with Climate's leaders to create a comprehensive people plan
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of issues, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that are scalable across multiple locations.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of HR or relevant experience.
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and building new versus just implementing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Strong understanding of recruiting and the challenges of hiring talented engineers and product management roles in highly competitive situations
- A positive can do attitude and spirit rooted in practical solutions
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data and can manage a complex set of stakeholders.
- Great communication skills and understand how to communicate large complex change.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.