Global Product Marketing and Brand Manager
Climate Global Product Marketing and Brand Manager:
As a Global Product Marketing and Brand Manager, you will collaborate with product managers and regional marketing managers to define our future set of product offerings for your key segments and regions. You will lead early enterprise value, go to market, monetization, packaging, and pricing discussions for internal and external solutions; collaborating closely with broader Bayer and TCC organizations. You will provide critical input to ensure overall features and developments are relevant and differentiated for your key targeted segments and are delivered as functionally and commercially relevant integrated solutions. You will also lead the branding strategy of our platform solutions in the desired targeted segments and the branding architecture required for any digital solution planned for launch globally. You will support global digital presence on webpages and social media from a global and corporate perspective. Finally, you will support regional teams to ensure successful product launches coordinating regional and broader TCC functional areas.
What You Will Do:
Collaborate in the definition of our future set of product offerings for key markets.
- Help identify and support product management in the development of internal and external offerings that meet future digital agricultural opportunities for key markets.
- You will work in close collaboration with product management and regional Fieldview customer marketing in the region to ensure critical alignment.
- As a key influencer and integrator, you will pursue initiatives that can create enterprise value with Bayer's future pipeline and commercial solutions.
Lead integrated solutions positioning for key targeted segments
- You will support developing the value proposition, and GTM for the product or digital business models that fit the short term future of key regions.
- Collaborate in the customers' segments integrated platform’s value propositions.
- Lead value capture assessment and monetization alternatives.
- Collaborate to define the platform messaging hierarchy relative to segments/regions.
- Ensure current and future platform relevance and differentiation.
Lead long term Branding Strategy Aligned with Business platform objectives.
- Develop branding solutions for upcoming portfolio and segments needs.
- Define branding naming strategy for commercial and future launches.
- Ensure brand health and develop global strategies to reinforce brand desired positioning.
- Integrate The Climate Corporation solutions into Bayer enterprise offerings
- Support global digital initiatives and web corporate presence.
Ensure Successful Product Launches
- Collaborate with product management and regional customer marketing to ensure product readiness in the region.
- Collaborate with the regions to secure organizational readiness for product releases.
- Ensure strategic alignment of robust market/product plan from the region.
- Collaborate with the region to define critical KPIs for product launches.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, marketing, or a related field and
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in Software or Agricultural Marketing, Sales, Training or Master’s degree with 8 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and influence a broad set of internal stakeholders
- Experience working cross-functionally across different organizations
- Strong background in row crop agronomics, farming practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, with the demonstrated ability to drive results in a highly dynamic environment
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.