Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
At the core of One Table Restaurant Brands (OTRB), success is defined by our people. We are a company that has come together to provide great food, an amazing atmosphere and best in class talent. We are excited to be launching this role that will support both amazing brands Tocaya and Tender Greens through collaboration across each area of the organization, initiating new processes and driving top notch strategies to the company.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for recruiting and onboarding process and providing the best possible experience for candidates while driving One Table Restaurant Brand’s hiring efforts company-wide. This role will also involve basic human resources and administrative tasks, as well as overseeing all systems and processes related to talent acquisition. A successful candidate loves rolling up their sleeves while having the ability to think strategically and initiate change. We are looking for a people-person who will build relationships with our managers to understand the business and match the right candidates with our hiring needs. We need a strong team player who can organize, execute, and improve our processes.
- Talent Acquisitions Strategy- Work with the VP, People and Culture to design and implement overall talent acquisition strategy for each type of role including annual budgets. Meet with Home Office department heads, and the Operations leadership team to understand current and future staffing levels to create strategic processes to proactively recruit candidates to satisfy business needs. Responsible for full cycle recruiting for corporate and management level roles while creating strategic processes to drive talent to our store’s job postings. Support the effective project management of all recruitment related initiatives. Work cross-functionally across all HR functions as appropriate to support the over HR strategy.
- Sourcing and Pipeline Management - Identify strategic sourcing strategies by researching and recommending new and innovative sources to recruit active and passive candidates, as well as understanding the competitive landscape to source for top talent, Collaborate with hiring managers to determine difficult hiring needs and create viable solutions, Keep abreast of developments in the hospitality/restaurant field and movements in similar companies. Plan and help host recruiting events, outreach efforts, and open call interviews. Manage all social media recruitment tools. Create and implement recruitment processes to identify best practices and create standardization. Responsible for all touch points of candidate experience including communication, interview experience and transition to post-interview status.
- Systems Management- Manage all aspects of Jobvite; from posting open positions, ensuring applicant are dispositioned, ensuring store managers are training on the candidate communication process and workflow expectations in Jobvite throughout the recruitment phases, closing open requisitions, ensuring new hires are moving into the onboarding process, etc.; Become and advance Jobvite user with the ability to guide hiring managers.
- Compliance and Process Enhancement- Create scalable workflows and processes that will help support the company through the next stage of growth and change. Stay on top of industry trends. Ensure job descriptions and job specifications and onboarding documents are updated as needed. Create clear, documented processes for recruiting and provide training to managers. Make recommendations for improving our recruiting processes, strategies, compensation practices, and benefits/perks. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding screening, hiring, and candidate selection.
- Analytics and reporting- Provide statistical information regarding campaign success, new program ROI, hiring needs, and other related analytics while providing suggestions and process improvements. Research, compile and analyze hiring statistics and other recruiting Key Performance Indicators to optimize successful recruiting efforts. Make recommendations to executive leadership based on recruiting data metrics to streamline and improve recruitment processes
- Other responsibilities- From time to time, other projects and tasks will be assigned. It is the expectation that these are fulfilled as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, communications or a related field, or equivalent mix of experience and education
- 4-6 years of recruiting experience preferred, 2 -4 in hospitality or restaurant
- Previous experience recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions in a full life-cycle recruiting environment, including managing multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Understanding of key job boards, appropriate pricing, and recruiting strategy for various types of restaurant positions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to negotiate, and a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and yield results even in a busy work environment
- Innovative, proactive, and independent with the ability to take initiative and to create and implement new ways of doing things
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Clear understanding of laws, regulations, and best practices regarding hiring and recruitment and experience maintaining complaint recruiting records
- Able to travel as needed for in-person events across Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and Arizona
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google programs, and standard applicant tracking systems with the ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly
- Experience developing recruiting processes
- Experience with high volume staffing including coordinating interview processes and events
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, twist, push, pull, and lift up to 20 pounds
- Some driving required
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
One Table Restaurant Brands (ONTB) is and Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. OTRB do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with OTRB.