Territory Account Manager
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re a part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
Tenable is currently searching for a Territory Account Manager. The Territory Account Manager is responsible for establishing and developing business through existing and new clients in Mexico.
- Maintain and develop the existing client base through regional marketing and direct sales activities
- Identify, qualify and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets and other regional objectives established by the Vice President of Sales
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Manage the day to date activities of sales personnel dedicated to your region. This includes inside sales representatives and sales engineers
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your assigned quotas and revenue objectives
- Utilize channel sales resources in your region as necessary
- Stay abreast of competitive industry and market intelligence and provide feedback in this area to executive management
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree and 5-7 years of experience directly relating to this job
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- The ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.