Order Management Associate
We are looking for an Order Management Associate to help drive order data integrity while assisting our internal teams troubleshoot customer conflicts to assure proper order fulfillment. The Order Management Associate will need to develop an in-depth understanding of the order fulfillment process, identify and assist with continued process improvement and automation, with a focus on customer service as we continue to scale at a rapid pace. The Order Management team plays a key role in facilitating the fulfillment of our solutions to our customers.
- Maintain and ensure integrity of customer data within Salesforce including but not limited to contact information, product expiration dates, units of product and other important account data values
- Investigate sale proposals and purchasing documents to assist in troubleshooting based on the current contract and previous provisioning orders
- Partner with internal teams such as Customer Success Managers, Territory Sales Managers, Technical Support, Legal and Finance to ensure accuracy of customer account data proper and access to products
- Review orders based on the current provisioning of new and upgraded products within Salesforce
- Assist Billing and Sales Ops teams with closing of sales orders ensuring timely delivery of product access to customers
- Become a subject matter expert for all order fulfillment related tasks
- Assist with identifying and implementing strategies and objectives to drive continuous improvement and process efficiencies
- Develop best practices working with data in Salesforce and NetSuite for safely collecting and storing customer information to maintain security and follow compliance standards
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in order fulfillment/management, operations, or customer service
- Team-oriented, with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to thrive in a fast growing/fast paced environment with a focus on accuracy, troubleshooting and customer service
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize workload and manage a high volume of cases
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite preferred
- Understanding of general revenue recognition principles
- Ability to understand broader business, operational and financial issues
- Experience in the software industry a plus
- Experience with Tableau a plus
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.