Senior Frontend Developer
Tenable is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer having a strong experience in building reliable and performant UIs for complex SaaS platforms.
Tenable’s core mission is to empower all organizations to understand and reduce their Cybersecurity risk. With the emergence of cloud-oriented application, Tenable enables companies to measure their exposure and react to the modern threats. By applying to this position, you will be joining the team in charge of protecting cloud identities. Your main role will be to own the design and the implementation of the interfaces allowing our customers to view collected cloud assets and to review their current security state. As part this position, you will have to deal with Graph oriented data structures, IDP and multi-tenancy/multi-region challenges. Part of the R&D department, your work will eventually lead to a totally new product designed to face the evolution of threat actors.
This position implies to master the design of a new Web app for a Cloud Native SaaS application and to be able to build them from the ground up.
You will report directly to the Feature lead and will play a pivotal role in the future of Tenable’s products by building the foundation of a new cloud-oriented security.
As Tenable Senior Front-end Developer, you will oversee the technical design and the implementation of a new Web app for large-scale SaaS application. Your daily missions will include:
- Integrate an early-stage taskforce working with lightweight develop workflows and requiring a high-level of autonomy
- Design the backbone of the new Web app where other teams will be able to live in.
- Managing performance of a real-time web application displaying a high density of information
- Contribute daily to all parts of our application’s code base, using our development workflow
Constantly interface with the teams involved in the project to ensure a high-quality product release
What you'll need:
- 5+ years as a Front-End Developer designing SaaS-oriented application for software vendors (experience in cybersecurity is NOT mandatory)
Required Skills :
- Extensive knowledge of using APIs REST and/or GRPC
- Operational experience into managing modern authentication protocols like OAuth/OIDC
- Have a good general knowledge of web development basics (HTML semantics, accessibility, best practices) and modern CSS APIs (flexbox, animations)
- Proven engineering skills (code design and quality, tests, reviews, logging, monitoring, continuous integration, DevOps)
- Versatile architecture skills, Dev culture and eager to learn new technologies
Valuable skills :
- Interest in cybersecurity
- Good English speaking and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment,
- Delivery-oriented person with a high interest in providing reliable, efficient, and user-friendly services.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.