Head of LATAM Field & Channel Marketing
Tenable is seeking a seasoned marketing leader with a proven record of driving growth in SaaS businesses to lead our regional marketing organization in LATAM. The Director, LATAM Field and Channel Marketing leads a talented team of field marketers responsible for planning and executing ABM programs, field activities, and go to market initiatives with channel partners and works closely with (and through) global resources for digital marketing, PR, social media, and product marketing to implement and track the programs you and the team design to achieve the company’s target of driving awareness, building pipeline and accelerating sales.
We are looking for a leader with a breadth of capabilities including hands-on experience developing comprehensive regional marketing strategies, demonstrated ability to generate quality pipeline at scale, a proven ability to collaborate with sales leadership on target account-based programs, and a track record of hiring, developing, and retaining talented marketers.
- Develop and execute the overall integrated marketing strategy and demand generation plans to drive brand awareness, customer engagement, pipeline and revenue growth.
- Partner with sales, channel and alliances to understand market needs, target accounts, and revenue goals; and build a plan to meet goals and objectives.
- Lead the LATAM field marketers to drive account-based targeted programs and collaborate with sales and customer success to execute plays. Drive customer marketing execution and cross-sell plays.
- Collaborate with channel and alliance partners to develop and execute joint marketing initiatives and MDF programs.
- Develop compelling Tenable-led events in the field and deliver outstanding experiences at regional events to inspire customers, move the market towards our vision, and generate new opportunities.
- Work with SDR teams to ensure end-to-end program success through strong lead follow up and conversions to sales opportunities.
- Track, measure and report on pipeline metrics across field and channel marketing programs. Make data-driven decisions to invest more where we see success and de-prioritize programs that are not generating returns.
- Manage the overall LATAM field and channel marketing budget, guide spending priorities, achieve the marketing ROI goal, and ensure there is closed loop feedback so the organization can learn and improve as we go.
- Recruit, manage and motivate best in class marketing team to support the business and scale for rapid future growth.
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of people management experience within the LATAM region and at least 12 years of experience with progressing responsibility in the areas of field marketing, channel marketing, and demand generation. A significant amount of this experience should include work with rapidly growing US-based B2B high-tech companies. Experience in cybersecurity companies is a plus.
- Proven record of success creating and implementing strategies for creating demand in each region of LATAM.
- Demonstrated ability to track and measure results and make data-driven investment decisions.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, combined with diplomacy and tact, with the strength of conviction to sell concepts and ensure strategic alignment across the marketing and sales teams.
- Hands-on leadership skills with the demonstrated ability to:
- Hire, train and develop local and remote marketing staff.
- Build strong collaboration and camaraderie throughout the marketing organization.
- Motivate people to perform at their best.
- Provide effective and timely feedback to achieve results.
- Creativity and experience building awareness and demand with knowledge of the individual markets in Brazil, Mexico and RoLA.
- Passionate, outgoing personality with strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead by example.
- Self-starter and team player who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel throughout the LATAM region.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.