Inside Sales Representative - Commercial Accounts
The Inside Sales Representative - Commercial Accounts, which is an inside sales role, will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by developing new opportunities within specific geographical territory. If you’re excited by the thought of working with over 1,400 colleagues (not too big, but not too small), 30,000 customers, a range of revolutionary products that are shaping cybersecurity in countries across the globe and being valued for who you are as well as what you do, then I'd like to connect with you regarding an Inside Sales Representative - Commercial Accounts opening we have. Our Inside Sales Representatives hunt new opportunities and partner heavily with our Channel Partners to deliver the best in class Cyber Exposure products.
- Identify and position Tenable’s unique value proposition to solve customer’s pain points
- Enthusiastically sell Tenable’s best-of-breed solutions to key decision makers in your territory
- Manage your business and strategically plan for success – research target prospects, potential customer’s needs, channel partner engagement, marketing campaigns, utilize Tenable’s internal support functions, etc.
- Over-achieve quota goals by leveraging Tenable’s strategic sales methodology
- Work closely with channel partners to create joint plans, identify territory white-space, develop qualified sales pipelines and effectively nurture opportunities to successful closure
- Partner with SEs to deliver on both business and technical value
- Oversee your professional growth opportunities, whether field sales, management, operations
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years inside selling sales experience in commercial/mid-market space
- Exceptional ability to identify, cultivate and close sales deals
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software required
- Current or previous experience creating long-lasting and productive relationship with channel partners
- Ability to exhibit success exceeding quotas and KPI’s
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce and Tableau proficiency
- Cyber Security Knowledge
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.