Professional Services Engagement Manager
The Professional Services Engagement Manager assists in the professional services business development and oversees the delivery of projects. The Professional Services Engagement Manager’s roles include tactical project management oversight and delivery, helping ensure projects are completed on-time, on-budget, with high quality. The Professional Services Engagement Manager is the primary point of escalation for client issues during a project and will build a working relationship with their sales counterparts within an assigned sales geography. The Professional Services Engagement Manager is also closely involved in helping mentor, develop, and evaluate consultants.
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Identification and development of specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on Tenable services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Forecast business development and project invoicing
What You'll Need:
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in IT consulting, information security and/or related fields
- Minimum three (3) years of Project Management experience
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, etc
- Superior and highly effective client interface skills
- Experience running small consulting/delivery teams and project execution
- Ability to create presentations, proposals and SOWs
- Written communication skills include: formal documentation, statements of work, proposals, sources sought and request for information responses, white papers, case studies
- Ability to deliver billable consulting work, particularly project management and the delivery of Tenable advisory services
- Ability to travel to client locations when needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Computer Science or Math background
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.