AD Security Engineer
To increase its cybersecurity detection capabilities, Tenable is looking for a senior software security engineer having an expertise into the technical analysis of Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) of modern attackers in addition of a good knowledge in C# development.
Tenable’s core mission is to provide a versatile, autonomous, and reactive cyber security solution to help major companies secure their Active Directory infrastructure. As part of his/her missions, our software security engineer will work closely with the research & development team to design and implement the new attack detection features of Tenable’s product. Day to day job will consist in reverse engineering the attackers TTPs to identify resilient detection capabilities and to develop the associated module inside Tenable’s products.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to bring Tenable’s security application to the next level in a fast-paced, agile and exciting environment. Finally, Tenable has always paid a great attention to its bright and outstanding technical people and therefore we keep on creating an environment in which they actually blossom.
You will participate in the research and development of Tenable’s detection capabilities and participate to their deployment into top international companies. Your daily missions will include:
- Study attackers TTPs to understand their way-and-means
- Design resilient detection capabilities to efficiently detect these new attacks into large corporate environment
- Develop and implement these new detection capabilities into Tenable’s products using .net Core and C#
- Investigate production cases and issues that appear with a widely deployed infrastructure
- Participate in the design and evolution of Tenable’s new products
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of professional experience into technical cybersecurity
- Good knowledge of C# development
- Background in Computer Science and Engineering
- Strong knowledge of technical cybersecurity TTPs related to Microsoft ecosystem
- Noteworthy experience with C# development.
- Demonstrated capabilities in documenting complex attack scenario and explaining them clearly
- Willingness to conduct highly technical tasks such as: reverse engineering, technical process analysis, exploit development
- Deep knowledge of technical cybersecurity concepts (security in depth, application hardening, applied cryptography, etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving engineering problems
- Familiarity with system debugging tools, and various offensive security tools
- Basic English speaking
- Experience in operational cybersecurity jobs (former pentester, SOC analyst, etc.)
- Knowledge or willing to learn modern software development
- Delivery-oriented person with an interest in providing reliable, efficient, and high-performance services
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.