Senior DevOps Architect
Tenable is looking for a Senior DevOps architect having a strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines for complex multi-tenant SaaS platforms.
Tenable’s core mission is to empower all organizations to understand and reduce their Cybersecurity risk. With the emergence of cloud-oriented application, Tenable enables companies to measure their exposure and react to the modern threats. By applying to this position, you will be joining the team in charge of protecting cloud identities. Your main role you will be to design from the ground the CI/CD platform of a multi-tenant SaaS application by taking into consideration its scaling, real-times processing and localization needs. Part of the R&D department, your work will eventually lead to a totally new product designed to face the evolution of threat actors.
This position implies to master Kubernetes-oriented architecture powered by a various set of AWS services, all managed through Hashicorp technologies. You will also work side-by-side with a development team to implement monitoring services bashed on Grafana, Prometheus and Loki.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to bring security applications to the next level in a fast-paced, agile, and exciting environment.
You will work jointly with the Platform Architect to design the DevOps platform for a multi-tenant SaaS application deployed using a CI/CD approach and running on top of AWS resources. Your missions will include:
- Design and maintain a CI/CD platform built on top of Jenkins, Terraform and AWS services
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available and failure-resistant production platforms based on Kubernetes clusters (uninterrupted services, disaster recovery, maintaining 99% server uptime, etc.)
- Maintain, design, and support a real-time monitoring platform based on Prometheus and Grafana
Develop various DevOps tools such as a Slack bot, an on-demand training infrastructure or a DevOps portal to request new platforms, new lab environments or new license files.
What you'll need:
• 5+ year DevOps experience working with AWS environments
• Solid experience working with Kubernetes
• Ability to design and maintain complex CI/CD pipelines based on Jenkins
• Solid experience maintaining cloud-based Kubernetes clusters with deep understanding of its design
• Experience in managing cross-clouds and on-premises platforms using Hashicorp tools
• Demonstrated capabilities in technical workflow automations
• Familiarity with large-scale monitoring platforms based on Prometheus/Grafana and interest in performance optimization tuning
• Strong scripting skills using PowerShell and Python with good knowledge of software development tools like Git
• Versatile IT skills, DevOps culture and eager to learn new technologies
• Ability to rank and manage multiple and conflicting priorities with tight deadlines
• Delivery-oriented person with a high interest in providing reliable, efficient, and user-friendly services
• Architect-oriented person eager to remain a technical leader in the DevOps community
• Basic English speaking
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.