Tenable Network Security is looking for a qualified individual to join our Business Platforms organization. The chosen candidate will assist with the administration of Tenable's NetSuite ERP in accordance with rapidly evolving business requirements and infrastructure.
- User management: Provision Users, manage user roles and permissions, and provide users with dashboards, basic training, and 1st tier support
- Integration support: Monitor the flow of Netsuite between Netsuite and integrated platforms, reconcile and investigate errors
- Customization: Update user dashboards, custom fields, transaction & entry forms, and printed pdf & html layouts.
- Reporting: Create and update saved searches & reports to support financial reporting and other analytics
- Data management: Reconcile, csv import, merge, and delete records
- Configuration and development: Assist in development, unit testing, documentation, and deployment of major configuration changes, installed bundles, and custom scripts.
- Working effectively with senior administrators, key stakeholders and users to understand business and functional requirements and translate to solutions within the NetSuite environment
- Assisting with regression testing of system upgrades prior to new version releases along with post-upgrade validation exercises
- Implementing and adhering to internal controls, maintaining SOX compliance and support external & internal auditors through walkthroughs and documentation requests
What You'll Need:
- 1-3 years' administration in a NetSuite OneWorld (or related ERP) environment
- Familiarly with CRM (Salesforce) and middleware (Mulesoft) applications
- Familiarity with Advanced Revenue Modules & Contract Renewals
- Experienced in system customizations using SuiteScript, SuiteFlow and SuiteBundler
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Competency in SQL or other query languages
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer/Information Science or equivalent
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.