Senior Software Engineer - Front End
We're a small, but growing, team that builds a unique security monitoring and management solution for industrial control systems and we’re looking for talented Software Engineers to join our growing team in Tel Aviv.
- Growth and Development: As part of working on a small team, you'll have a broad scope and an opportunity to grow as a software engineer. You will team up with engineers to drive initiatives, define the architecture, and build new features.
- Collaboration: Work closely with Product Managers, other engineers, and designers to continuously improve the product.
- Creativity: We welcome engineers that are motivated and come up with their own ideas to help us build a better product.
- Architecture & Design: Help with design decisions and the ability to understand and improve our performance and stability.
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Front-end Developer - Preferably Angular Framework.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.