Director of Professional Services - APAC
The Professional Services Director is an experienced, enthusiastic, hands-on leader who can promote Tenable industry leading security products and the value proposition that we bring to customers of all sizes. You will lead a theatre wide Services Organization with the number one goal to ensure long-term customer success. Additionally, you will collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering Customer Success and Technical Support teams in order to ensure a smooth transition post-deployment to the support/maintenance phase. Finally, you will also be responsible for the continuous improvement of Services business development, Services portfolio and Services delivery processes and methods in support of Tenable’s Cyber Exposure vision.. This role will report to the Vice President, Global Professional Services.
- Professional services theatre leadership and P&L for the theatre
- Management of a Professional Services Team including consultants, team leads and supporting functions
- Development of theatre wide Business Development and Services Delivery to support successful implementations of Tenable solutions.
- Accountable for successful delivery of multiple, concurrent deployment projects.
- Definition, sale and execution of a services portfolio that supports strategic security services, customer onboarding, and successful customer adoption.
- Oversee business development activities for Tenable Professional Services.
- Positioning, scoping, and negotiating of Professional Services SOWs.
- Maintain key customer relationships, serving as the company sponsor for key deployments.
- Thought leadership and best practice development for successfully deploying Tenable solutions
- Operational business management resulting in accurate capacity management that supports the needs of the theater.
- Work closely with sales, support, training and development teams to deliver customer success and realized value.
- Develop, enable and certify partner delivery consultantss
- Be prompt and provide high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests.
- Act as a liaison between Customers and Product Management to drive improvements in product development.
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other internal teams such as Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues.
- Interact with all levels of management and roles within the customer organization and Tenable.
- Collaborate and enable the sales and customer success teams on existing customers up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Shape and influence Tenable’s growth and scalability, by designing new offerings, and finding new ways to deliver amazing customer satisfaction.
- Provide mentoring, guidance, and expertise to less experienced team members.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge repository of deployment best practices and other customer ideas which can continually enhance Tenable’s products and repeatability of service delivery.
- Partner with appropriate external delivery capabilities in region to support the expansion of Tenable Services to markets of consequence.
What you'll need:
- BA or BS Degree with 10+ years of experience in a Professional Services role with 4+ years as a Director designing and implementing solutions to support mission critical business programs
- Strong leadership and team building skills and experience
- Professional services business development and delivery experience
- Strategic advisory and delivery oversight of security consultancy engagements
- Ability to have CxO level discussions about how to successfully deploy Tenable solutions
- An impeccable track record of delivering customer success
- Knowledge of enterprise network security technologies and cutting-edge network infrastructures
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively supporting the development of client deliverables
- Knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Knowledge and management of complex project delivery\Multi-tasking ability
- Able to contribute within sales and delivery phases
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Standards
- Business reporting and liaison across Tenable business functions
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.