Customer Success Manager (German Speaking)
Tenable has an immediate need for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our software products within a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
- Responsible for growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing from existing enterprise client accounts
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels
What you'll need:
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base.
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- Network Security background preferred
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Strong time management skills
- Create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building
- Proven track record of growing business from an established client base.
- Strong time management skills.
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Fluent in German and English
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.