A tight-knit, highly diverse group, Tenable has a fast-paced culture with a focus on teamwork. Employees work together cross-functionally for creative, innovative solutions. Stellar efforts at all levels of the organization are recognized and rewarded. Tenable has a history of promoting from within and providing training and career development. Our work environment is open, fun, and highly collaborative. From executive staff to the newest team member, Tenable employees are passionate and engaged.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager/Growth Hacker to join Tenable’s Marketing Innovation Lab. The Lab’s mission is to help people think differently at and about Tenable. We’re a startup-minded team in an industry-leading organization. Here, you have the green light to make a disproportionate impact. That begins with de-siloing experimentation and empowering the wider org. Seed, test, and scale innovations across marketing, leveraging the tools and processes at your disposal – and inventing new ones when necessary. You move fast, so others may move faster. Learn what matters to people, propose bold ideas to help them exceed their goals, activate ad hoc project teams of members across global marketing, and launch experiments to deliver strong, scalable results. You will achieve a lot of quick wins alongside your collaborations with other project owners. You’ll also encounter obstacles, and that’s okay. Because your initiatives will change how we generate awareness and business at Tenable.
- Define and boost KPIs and ROI via high-velocity marketing projects.
- Conceive & launch inbound/outbound experiments from scratch to checkered flag.
- Assemble, lead, and join ad hoc project teams with internal/external stakeholders.
- Redefine digital/physical nurturing with creative messaging across your campaigns.
- Data is your compass - translate it into actionable insights and measurable results.
- Thoroughly (and succinctly) document your experiments to enable the wider org.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of Growth marketing experience in B2B SaaS companies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience aligning creative visions and business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience aligning marketing and sales teams’ objectives.
- Strong attention to detail and pixel-perfect precision to deliver fast results alongside long-term projects.
- Commitment to working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.