Director, Commercial Sales APAC
Tenable is looking for an experienced sales leader, who will excel in a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment. As the Director of Commercial Sales APAC you will join our world-class sales organisation to lead and motivate your sales staff, including implementing sales plans, developing new business, and expanding existing business.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Tenable have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing to WIN!!! We provide industry leading and highly sought after IT & OT security products and welcome new ideas to make the sales organisation more efficient and successful. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
Along with the members of your team, peers and senior leadership, we embrace people to do extraordinary things in our 'Best Places To Work' environment where you'll be inspired to do your best.
- Lead, manage a highly successful team of Commercial Territory Managers tasked with the responsibility for meeting and exceeding quarterly sales quota by developing new and upsell opportunities within a specific geographical territory
- Develop a strong knowledge of our software products and operational procedures to assist the TMs in qualifying and closing deals.
- Establish and maintain strong professional working relationships with internal departments such as Regional Sales Directors, Channel Managers, Sales Operations, Customer Success Managers, Enterprise TMs, Marketing and Lead Generation to ensure the success of the team.
- Drive excellence and best practices.
- Use and properly maintain your teams SalesForce data for quoting approval process, opportunity management and quarterly forecast
- Daily engagement with the sales team to address questions, help manage sales process, conduct monthly pipeline reviews and weekly team meetings
- Recruit, lead and provide training, coaching and team development
- Track demo and evaluation metrics to ensure team success
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of overall inside sales and inside sales management experience in software product sales
- Driving success through a strong data driven approach
- Successful track record of increasing revenue year of year managing a team with individual quotas
- Strong focus on qualifying opportunities, delivering product demonstrations and channel partner support
- Capable of interfacing well at all levels within a company and a client base
- Strong communication skills demonstrated through the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively through verbal and written presentation
- Intelligent and exhibits high degree of integrity
- Excellent organization, motivational and leadership skills
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly effectively to all levels within the organization
- Formal sales methodology training such as MEDDPICC, Miller Heiman, Challenger or Sandler
- Proficiency with SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to produce professional presentations, reports and analysis for management
- IT Security industry experience
- Ideally APAC wide sales management experience
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.