Named Account Manager
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
Your role: The Named Account Manager will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by developing new opportunities within specific geographical territory focused on BFSI. Researching and identifying potential accounts; outbound cold calling to soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; delivering Webex presentations; preparing accurate quotes; providing accurate forecast on a monthly/quarterly basis; occasionally attending regional events. The Territory Managers are also responsible for closing new business, forecasting all sales activity on a monthly/quarterly basis and annual revenue responsibility.
- Presenting quarterly territory reviews and plans for next quarter
- Updating job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishing department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
What you'll need:
- Past revenue responsibility and proven track record of success
- Exhibited sales skills and track record of success
- Prospecting and Closing Skills
- Territory management
- Accurate forecasting
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to use internal resources efficiently
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of systems like SalesForce, NetSuite, Microsoft Products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 plus years of technology sales experience
- Previous experience selling services in support of technology or software products is highly desirable with BFSI experience
- ClientBase Management, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills
- CRM, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.