Senior Site Reliability Engineer - DevOps
To support its hyper-growth and international deployment, Tenable is looking for a passionate SRE engineer having a strong experience in managing large-scale Microsoft Azure production environments.
Tenable’s core mission is to provide a versatile, autonomous, and reactive SaaS solution to help major companies secure their core information systems. By joining Tenable’s Senior DevOps team, you will be managing every engineering operations from the new platform deployments to the monitoring, evolution and troubleshooting of these environments.
As part of your missions, you will work closely with Tenable’s DevOps architects to design the appropriate DevOps workflows and tools to achieve your missions. Working within Tenable’s team offer you the ability to be responsible of large-scale production environments used by top companies in France (like Sodexo, Sanofi, AXA, etc.), in the US (Thermofisher, Fintech) or in Asia (Melbourne Water, HK International Airport, etc.).
- As a Senior SRE specialized in Microsoft Azure environments, you will participate in the management and administration of every Tenable’s cloud-based and continuously integrated IT services.
- Deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available and failure-resistant systems (uninterrupted services, disaster recovery, maintaining 100% server uptime, etc.) on Azure
- Maintain, design and support internal SaaS services
- Assist Tenable’s customers, partners in the use of Tenable’s products and services
- Participate in the design and evolution of Tenable’s corporate network and monitor our operational cost control mechanism when expending to international
What you'll need:
- 5+ year as SRE or any position related to the DevOps workflow
- Professional management of Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Genuine passion for cloud and distributed architecture, support, and automation
- Knowledge in deployment automation using PowerShell scripting
- Networking skills (VPN configuration, firewalling, etc).
- Strong interest in Microsoft Windows OS and its ecosystem: Office 365, PowerApps, Power Automate, etc.
- Demonstrated capabilities in configuration and automation management
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools, large scale monitoring and performance optimization tuning
- Good understanding of Azure DevOps tool suite
- Versatile IT skills, DevOps culture and eager to learn new technologies
- Basic English speaking
- Interest in cybersecurity
- Ability to rank and manage multiple and conflicting priorities with tight deadlines
- Delivery-oriented person with a high interest in providing reliable, efficient, and user-friendly services
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.