If you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in one of the most critical areas of security affecting the world today, look no further than the Tenable.ot product dev team. We develop a unique security monitoring and management solution for industrial control systems and we’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our growing research and development teams in Tel Aviv.
As a QA Engineer, you will collaborate with our Engineers to ensure that our product is built and deployed without bugs or glitches. You’ll do this by building relevant test cases and frameworks with a focus on test automation.
- Develop an automation roadmap and help initiate the right framework and maintain the existing automation suite
- Develop test automation frameworks and/or develop automated tests using the frameworks for end to end solution acceptance.
- Evaluate effectiveness of quality initiatives (e.g. automation, manual tests, bug bounties, etc) and lead projects to improve.
- Own your project end-to-end including design, development, and deployment
- Collaborate with an amazing group of cross-functional team members
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of hands-on QA experience
- 3+ years experience in test automation techniques for complex programs
- In depth experience of designing and building an automation framework using Selenium and Python
- Possess enterprise product testing experience
- Able to test backend API's (SOAP and REST) and front end UI applications
- A desire to learn new technology to solve unique technical problems when they arise
- A passion for breaking things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least some exposure to a full software development life cycle (SDLC): requirements analysis, design, estimation, development, quality control and unit testing
- Knowledge of Cyber Security trends and events.
- Experience with Databases/SQL
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Experience with Containers – Preferred
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocols – Preferred
- Strong understanding of network application architecture and data structures. – Preferred
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.