Senior Channel Sales Manager
The Senior Channel Sales Manager (CSM) is responsible for establishing and managing relationships with regional Channel Partners. The CSM will act as a sales liaison between distributors, named Channel Partners and Tenable sales personnel. The Senior Channel Manager will support sales endeavors across all of Tenable’s products lines. This role will be focused primarily on development of 1 tier partners who are both resale and MSSP potential for Tenable.
- Define strategy and its execution for named Channel Partners in Japan
- Recruit new strategic partners in defined region
- Serve as the partner main point of contact as it relates to activity centric to the named Channel partners assigned to the region.
- Create and present quarterly and ad-hoc reviews for the Director of Channels, APAC
- Oversee the negotiations of legal agreements as they relate to named partner recruitment and management.
- Create and deliver accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and strategic plans.
- Develop engagement plan with named Channel Partners and Tenable’s Sales Teams
- Drive Channel Partners sales and technical certification
- In conjunction with the marketing team, develop and assist with the execution of lead generation campaigns for the purpose of pipeline development.
- Provide input to marketing and/or program managers regarding additions or changes needed to our partner tools, on-line interfaces, or similar.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience managing channel partners in relation to technology sales.
- Experience working with one and two tier channel models.
- Experience working with both national and regional Channel Partners
- Relationships and knowledge of 1 tier partners across Japan including the large SPs, SIs and regional SIs
- Knowledge of MSSP models and partners and how to establish this business
- Documented track record of success.
- College Degree strongly preferred.
- Experience and comfort level working with C-level executives.
- Familiarity with the network security marketplace strongly preferred.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
It is the commitment of Tenable to promote Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through adherence to equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state, and local levels to which Tenable is subject.