Digital Marketing Manager - Remote
The Digital Marketing Manager will help to oversee all Digital Advertising services for Tenable. Our Digital Advertising channels include Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Programmatic Display and additional media platforms. The role is directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Digital Advertising Strategists, internal departments and regional marketing team managers with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
- Lead Digital Advertising campaign strategy and planning for all of Tenable initiatives
- Manage media spend of over $6M/yr across multiple departments and channels
- Oversee agency relations and instruct them to align with Tenable marketing goals and objectives
- Manage and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Display Network and additional media platforms, with heavy focus on paid search and paid social campaigns
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue, leads, and engagement
- Create and follow through with projects and initiates that will benefit the majority of Tenable departments
- Communicate with regional owners and executive team on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and suggest additional online marketing strategies to improve conversion rates, CPA, cyber exposure category, and engagement
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and cyber exposure/cyber security marketing industry
- Participate in meetings with team leads
- Identify audience persona’s based on solution marketing.
- Identify and report Intent based on High Velocity and B2B strategies
- Think global, execute local, identifying user patterns by Digital Channels, regions, analysis of Technographics, Demographics and User Journeys and communicating the same to broader teams
- Evaluate performance and provide recommendations on Ad Copies, Creatives, and Landing pages. Manage and optimize Digital budgets for multiple PPC platforms
- Infrequent travel required
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in global execution of Paid Media, with a heavy focus on paid search and paid social
- Hands on experience with AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GDN and Baidu is a must
- Experience working on a bid management platform
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Tableau
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing/Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of Marin, Marketo, or DSPs (DoubleClick, Dark Reading, TradeDesk or other) is a plus
- Experience managing campaigns within enterprise business sector or regional B2B companies
- Ability to show the positive impact of paid traffic throughout the customer journey
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.