Customer Success Manager - Commercial
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
Tenable has an immediate need for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our software products within a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in a specified market space.
- Responsible for growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing from existing enterprise client accounts
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels
What You'll Need:
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid size companies
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Strong time management skills
- Create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building
- Proven track record of growing business from an established client base
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Network Security background
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
The base hourly range for this position is $31.84 - $42.45 USD. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, location and experience, and may fall outside of the range shown. Employees are also eligible for variable compensation in addition to base pay (commission for sales roles, bonus for non-sales roles), depending on company and individual performance. Tenable also offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits which include: medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; 401(k) retirement savings with company match; an employee stock purchase plan; an employee referral program; flexible spending accounts; an Employee Assistance Program (EAP); education assistance; parental leave; paid time off (PTO); company-paid holidays; health and wellness events; and community programs.