Senior Analyst, FP&A
Our team is growing and we need highly-motivated, analytical people to help us succeed. We’ve clearly defined our FP&A mission - to forecast and optimize Tenable’s Business performance through timely, accurate, and actionable analysis. Easy enough to say, but to truly accomplish this over the long-term we need strong, dynamic analysts who can help us sift through a variety of financial information and metrics and recommend insightful solutions as to how best to scale our business globally. An ideal candidate will have a penchant for structured/logical thinking, a collaborative spirit, and an inquisitive mind. There is great growth potential, both in the group and at Tenable as a whole. The opportunity to learn and grow with us is substantial – we want candidates who are passionate and ready to seize the opportunity and become an integral part of the group.
- Analyze historical data in order to create predictive analytics
- Perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Create data visualizations in Tableau that provide actionable insights for senior leadership
- Develop an understanding of financial data systems and flow so you can help pinpoint integration opportunities with other data sources/systems
- Ensure data integrity amongst different data sources
- Proactively identify and execute process improvements, simplification, and automation
- Create, validate and present content for executive level presentations and reviews
- Analyze Investor bank models and highlight differences to our own
- Assist with developing quarterly and annual guidance
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify opportunities to adjust our go-to-market approach
- Collaborate cross-functionally with functions such as sales operations and business platforms to create synergies across the business
- Assist with three-statement financial modeling for new growth initiatives
- Evaluate opportunities for cost-savings through financial analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis for executives as required
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred. An MBA or other advanced business degree or certification is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience, that has encompassed the fields of finance and accounting, data science, consulting, or statistics.
- Strong work ethic as our team is always in the spotlight given the time-sensitive nature of the work we do
- Data driven with very strong quantitative analysis skills including advanced Excel modeling
- Experience in Tableau is a must, while experience with Adaptive, Anaplan, and SQL is highly preferred.
- In-depth understanding of a three-statement financial model
- Operations and results-centric, working with multiple business teams throughout the organization to streamline financial operations and metrics (providing KPIs, monitoring and forecasting in a timely manner, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Comfort with presenting to and interacting with all levels of management; skilled with Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Prior SaaS industry experience is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast faced and dynamic environment
- Experience working in public company w/ diversified/global organization is a plus
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.