Senior Payroll Specialist
- Processing payroll for APAC(specifically entities in India) subsidiaries via a payroll service provider (currently TMF)
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately
- Execute data exchange (automated or manual) between HR/Benefits and to payroll processing providers
- Responsibility for initial review of employee pay rate changes and adjustments as well as ensuring proper entry of deductions and withholdings
- Communicate regularly with payroll processing providers to ensure timely, accurate processing, and knowledge of local requirements
- Understand taxation and payment requirements of employer paid benefits
- Review and reconciliation of payroll and accruals
- Reconcile all payroll reports after each payroll run and process journal entry upload transactions for payroll.
- Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested (monthly, mid -year and fiscal year end reports).
- Process accurate and timely yearend reporting for all countries
- Provide payroll processing backup support for international subsidiary records
- Resolve and work with payroll services related to any issues related to payroll tax matters as required for international jurisdictions
- Assist employees with payroll question
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7-12 years payroll administration experience with TMF or other Online Payroll Service systems with employee base in excess of 500 employees.
- Bachelor’s degree (major in Accounting or Finance a plus)
- Experience in processing International payroll, specifically APAC region with a focus on India
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Positive attitude and ability to interact well with others
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and other reporting tools
It is the commitment of Tenable to promote Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through adherence to equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at federal, state and local levels to which Tenable is subject.