Data science lies at the heart of Tenable’s strategy meaning it will play a key role in our product portfolio in the months and years ahead. In 2017, Tenable established its Data Science Centre of Excellence in our Dublin office and we are expanding. We’re looking for talented data scientists to tackle some of the hardest problems in cyber security. So if you are passionate about Data Science, and ultimately seeing the benefits it brings to customers, then look no further than Tenable.
- Join a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company to help shape the product pipeline
- Work with product managers and researchers to develop end-to-end data science and machine learning solutions to address customer needs
- Work with software engineers to design and develop production-ready models
- Utilise Big Data technologies (Spark, EMR) to work on some of the biggest challenges in the cyber security industry
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years experience working as a Data Scientist or similar
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative field (e.g. statistics, maths, CS, physics)
- Hands-on experience developing software or data products
- Deep understanding of machine learning and statistics
- Proficient with Python and data science stack (e.g. pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn)
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- The ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- The ability to communicate results clearly and a focus on driving impact
- Knowledge of information security issues and trends
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms (Azure, GCP).
- Experience working in Agile environments (Scrum / Kanban)
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.