Tenable is looking for a Product Manager, to join the Tenable.ot team in Tel-Aviv, focused on managing the product life cycle from planning through research, development and all the way into the launch.
As a product manager you'll help shape the product and work with researchers to develop end-to-end data science and machine learning solutions to address customer needs, work with software engineers to design and develop production-ready models to work on some of the biggest challenges in the cyber security industry.
- Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development and all the way into the launch of the product, messaging included
- Collect, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current and future products
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- Work closely with all departments to identify gaps and align all product efforts
- Identify and resolve problems in timely manner, and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions
What you’ll need:
- B. Sc. in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with creating product requirements documents
- Strong technical background, preferably hands-on experience with software development
- Ability to present and analyze technical information and strategies
- Passion for research and analysis of technical processes
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.